Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wheels Just Keep On Turnin'

One of the most important things to do before clarion is to get my wheels looking nice. Currently I am unable to afford nice rims so I took the easy way out by painting the rims I have.

Heres a before shot of the rims

Now in order for these rims to look good I needed to do this the right way. The rims were cleaned throughly and sanded until they were no longer shiny. The paint I used is made for rims and once applied correctly and cleaning off any overspray on the tires the rims turned out wonderful!

Of course while the wheels were off I decided to paint the calipers as well. This was fairly simple and the paint I picked to paint the calipers was a red color.


Once the calipers were painted just right and the wheels dried I went ahead and put everything back together and the final result was so perfect. It really makes Pickled Petey look so much more different.


When I go to clarion Ill get any stray overspray off, as well as shine up my tires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep All Comments PG, Also Try Not To Make Fun Of Dill's Inability To Learn About Cars.