Monday, June 13, 2011

Pickled Painting

Cruizn' Clarion has lit a mod match under my butt!

There are so many things to get done before the event later this month and hopefully I can get it all done by the event.

So today I decided it was time to do some magical painting under the hood of the car.

So heres a photo of what everything looked like under the hood before I did anything.

Now to paint everything I need to I had to remove the Airbox, Vanity cover, and the Upper Intake Manifold (UIM). To remove the UIM I had to unscrew plenty of bolts and odd wiring harness'. So I decided the best look for the engine would be red. Putting the vehicle back together was fairly simple and the finished result is certainly awesome!!

Sorry for the uneven lighting! The new paint job makes the under the hood area really stick out and look custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep All Comments PG, Also Try Not To Make Fun Of Dill's Inability To Learn About Cars.