Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's A PT Thing!




So I orderd alot of merchandise from Cruiser Motorsports and it all came today! Above im showing off a cover that goes over your third brake light so when you press the brake it says something. And what better for it to say than It's a PT Thing. It was extremely easy to install and adds a great custom look to the PT.


I also got decals to cover up the airbag warning label that comes on most vehicles. This classy decal adds alot of PT style when the sun is bright! Also I got one for the bench in the back to cover up the directions on how to use it. While these look to be made from brushed alluminum they dont seem very alluminumish. I would liken them to one of those thin magnets that people hand out like business cards. Still, Very great product and easy to apply.


Wonderful!

Now there was something I really wanted and its a thermostat radiator cap. Its quite useful really to get an accurate reading on your coolant temp and people always seem to notice it. Unfortunatly they only had orange... Which doesnt work for me as well as red or some other color wouldve but I'll make it work I suppose! Either way its very handy and I should install something like this in all my vehicles!


Another thing that I ordered was the chrome door handle cups. These things basically keep your pt from getting scratched in that area. Plus they add a nice touch to it! Before you stick these on please use rubbing alcohol or something cause they dont stick too well. I went to walmart and bought some locktite double sided adhesive strips and put on em and they will never come off.


Last but not least by any means is my hood ornament. It adds a bit of retroness to the PT and while some may not like it, It will eventually flow very well in the grand scheme of things... Also did the locktite strip on it too. This is probably my favorite thing of all that ive done to the PT besides the grill and the diy painting ive done in some areas!



This was my first time shopping at CMS. Overall I would say Cruiser MotorSports is a great place to go to get some of these great items at a decent price. Shipping was very good as well. Out of the main PT Cruiser accessory websites to go to Cruiser MotorSports is now one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Keep All Comments PG, Also Try Not To Make Fun Of Dill's Inability To Learn About Cars.